(1) In the following, we inform you about the collection of personal data when you use our website. Personal data are all data that can be related to you personally, e. g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behaviour.
(2) The controller according to Art. 4 para. 7 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is SITEC GmbH, Johann-Georg-Herzog-Str. 19, Personally liable partner: Olaf Clausen GmbH & Co. KG, Managing Director: Lukas Clausen, 96 369 Weissenbrunn, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Our data protection officer is ITs Hein GmbH, Kulmbacher Straße 27b, 95 260 Bad Berneck im Fichtelgebirge.
(3) When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, the data you provide (your e-mail address, if applicable your name and telephone number) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. We delete the data collected in this context after storage is no longer necessary, or restrict the processing if there are statutory retention obligations.
(4) If we use contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or wish to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes below. We also mention the defined criteria of the storage period.
(5) To ensure the security of your data during transmission, we use state-of-the-art encryption methods (SSL encryption) via HTTPS.
(1) You have the following rights towards us with regard to personal data:
a) The right of information, Art. 15 GDPR
According to Art. 15 GDPR, you have a right to information about your processed personal data. In particular, you may obtain information about the purposes of processing, the categories of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of complaint and the origin of your data, unless it is provided by SITEC GmbH.
b) The right to rectification, Art. 16 GDPR
According to Art. 16 GDPR, you have the right to demand the correction of incorrect or the completion of incomplete stored personal data without delay.
c) Right to erasure, Art. 17 GDPR
Accroding to Art. 17 GDPR, you can request the deletion of your stored personal data, unless the processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for assertion or to exercise or defend legal claims.
d) Right to restriction of processing, Art. 18 GDPR
In accordance with Art. 18 GDPR, you may request the restriction of the processing of your stored personal data, insofar as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you refuse to delete it and will no longer need the data, but you need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or you pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR Objection have filed against processing.
e) Right to data portability, Art. 20 GDPR
You have the right to receive the personal data concerning you that you have provided in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
(2) You also have the right to complain to the supervisory authority. To the list of supervisory authorities for the non-public sector.
(1) When you use the website for information purposes only, i. e. if you do not register or otherwise transmit information to us, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server with the help of so-called server log files. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to ensure its stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR):
– IP address
– Date and time of the request
– Timezone Difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
– Content of the request (concrete page)
– Acces status /HTTP status code
– Amount of data transmitted
– Website from which the request comes
– Operating system and its interface
– Language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard disk associated with the browser you are using and through which certain information is transmitted to the body that sets the cookie (in this case by us). Cookies cannot run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and effective overall.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functionality of which are explained below:
– Transient cookies (see b)
– Persistent cookies (see c).
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include, in particular, session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, which can be used to assign different requests from your browser to the joint session. This allows your computer to be recognised when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a predetermined period, which may vary depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies at any time in the security settings of your browser.
d) Use of Google Analytics
On this website, we use in particular the offer of Google Analytics. Provider is Google Ireland Limited (“Google”), Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland. This is a web analysis service of Google Inc. , which makes use of such cookies. The information generated by the cookies about your visit and use of our website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, due to the activation of IP anonymisation on these websites, your IP address will be shortened beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other states party to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and abbreviated there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide the website operator with other services related to website activity and internet usage. The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other data held by Google. You can prevent the storage of cookies by selecting the appropriate settings in your browser. You can also prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) by Google and the processing of this data by Google. Use the following link to download and install the available browser plug-in: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de. In addition to or as an alternative to the browser add-on, you can prevent Google Analytics tracking on our website by installing an opt-out cookie Disabling Tracking. This prevents the collection by Google Analytics for this website and for this browser in the future as long as the cookie remains installed in your browser.
e) You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and, for example, refuse the acceptance of third-party cookies or all cookies. Please note that you may not be able to use all features of this website.
f) Use of Google Webfonts
(1) In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if you are interested. In order to do so, you generally have to provide additional personal data that we use to provide the respective service and to which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
(2) In some cases, we use external service providers to process your data. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and are regularly checked.
(3) Furthermore, we may share your personal data with third parties if we offer promotions, sweepstakes, contracts or similar services together with partners. Further information can be obtained by entering your personal data or in the description of the offer below.
(4) If our service providers or partners are based in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you about the consequences of this in the description of the offer.
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke it at any time. Such a revocation affects the admissibility of the processing of your personal data after you have given it to us.
(2) Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on the balancing of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case if, in particular, the processing is not necessary for the performance of a contract with you, which is explained by us in the following description of the functions. If you exercise such an objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your justified objection, we will review the situation and either discontinue or adapt the data processing or show you our compelling legitimate reasons on the basis of which we continue the processing.
(3) Of course, you can object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time. You can inform us about your advertising objection under the following contact details: SITEC GmbH, Johann-Georg-Herzog-Str. 19, 96369 Weißenbrunn, e-mail: email@example.com, tel: 09261 6075 0
1. Registration on our website
a) When you register on our website to use our personalised services, we collect personal data such as name, address, telephone number, e-mail address. By registering you can access services / content that we only offer to registered users.
b) As part of your registration, you also have the option to change or delete the data provided in connection with the registration if necessary. Of course, you can request information from us at any time about the personal data we hold about you. You can also request the correction or deletion of your data, unless there are any legal retention obligations to the contrary. You can contact us using the following contact details: SITEC GmbH, Johann-Georg-Herzog-Str. 19, 96369 Weißenbrunn, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, tel: 09261 6075 0
2. Social Media
a) Use of Social-Media-Plug-Ins
aa) We currently use the following social media plug-ins: Facebook and Instagram. We use the so-called two-click solution. This means that when you visit our site, no personal data is initially passed on to the providers of the plug-ins. The provider of the plug-in can be identified by the marking on the box above its initial letter or the logo. We give you the opportunity to communicate directly with the provider of the plug-in via the button. Only if you click on the marked field and activate it, the plug-in provider receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding website of our online offer. In addition, the data mentioned in § 3 of this declaration will be transmitted.
To Facebook: Our website uses so-called social plugins (“plugins”) of the social network Facebook, which is operated by Facebook Inc. , 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94 304, USA (“Facebook”). The plugins are marked with a Facebook logo or the words “Social Plug-in from Facebook” or “Facebook Social Plugin. ” An overview of the Facebook plugins and their appearance can be found here: developers.facebook.com/plugins
When you visit a page of our website that contains such a plugin, your browser establishes a direct connection to the Facebook servers. The content of the plugin is transmitted by Facebook directly to your browser and integrated into the page. Through this integration, Facebook receives the information that your browser has accessed the corresponding page of our website, even if you do not have a Facebook profile or are not currently logged in to Facebook. This information (including your IP address) is transmitted from your browser directly to a Facebook server in the USA and stored there. If you are logged in to Facebook, Facebook can directly assign your visit to our website to your Facebook profile. If you interact with the plugins, for example by clicking on the “Like” button or leaving a comment, this information is also transmitted directly to a Facebook server and stored there. The information will also be published on your Facebook profile and displayed to your Facebook friends.
If you do not want Facebook to associate the data collected via our website directly with your Facebook profile, you must log out of Facebook before visiting our website. You can also completely prevent the loading of the Facebook plugins with add-ons for your browser, e. g. with the “Facebook Blocker” or the script blocker “NoScript" (http://noscript.net/).
bb) We have no influence on the data collected and data processing operations, nor are we aware of the full scope of data collection, the purposes of processing, the storage periods. We also have no information on the deletion of the collected data by the plug-in provider.
cc) The plug-in provider stores the data collected about you as user profiles and uses them for the purposes of advertising, market research and/or the needs-based design of its website. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (even for users who are not logged in) to display demand-oriented advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact the respective plug-in provider to exercise this right. Through the plug-ins, we offer you the opportunity to interact with social networks and other users, so that we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. The legal basis for the use of the plug-ins is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR.
dd) Data is passed on regardless of whether you have an account with the plug-in provider and are logged in there. If you are logged in with the plug-in provider, your data collected with us will be directly assigned to your existing account with the plug-in provider. If you press the activated button and for example link the page, the plug-in provider stores this information in your user account and communicates it publicly to your contacts. We recommend that you log out regularly after using a social network, in particular before activating the button, as this will help you avoid being assigned to your profile at the plug-in provider.
ee) Further information on the purpose and scope of data collection and its processing by the plug-in provider can be found in the privacy statements of these providers provided below. There you will also find further information about your rights and settings options to protect your privacy.
ff) Addresses of the respective plug-in provider and URL with their data protection notices:
- Facebook Inc., 1601 S California Ave, Palo Alto, California 94304, USA;
www.facebook.com/policy.php; further information on data collection: www.facebook.com/help/186325668085084,
Facebook has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework
- Instagram LLC, 1601 Willow Rd, Menlo Park CA 94025, USA
Instagram privacy and security area
b) Integration of YouTube-videos
aa) We have integrated YouTube videos into our online offering, which are stored on www.YouTube.com and can be played directly from our website. [These are all integrated in the “extended data protection mode”, i. e. no data about you as a user is transmitted to YouTube if you do not play the videos. Only when you play the videos will the data referred to in paragraph 2 be transmitted. We have no influence on this data transfer].
bb) When you visit the website, YouTube receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding subpage of our website. In addition, the data mentioned in § 3 of this declaration will be transmitted. This is done regardless of whether YouTube provides a user account through which you are logged in or whether there is no user account. If you are logged in to Google, your data will be assigned directly to your account. If you do not want the assignment with your profile on YouTube, you must log out before activating the button. YouTube stores your data as usage profiles and uses them for advertising, market research and/or customization of its website. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (even for users who are not logged in) to provide needs-based advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact YouTube to exercise this right.
c) Integration of Google Maps
aa) On this website we use the services of Google Maps. Provider is Google Ireland Limited (“Google”), Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland. This allows us to display interactive maps directly on the website and allow you to conveniently use the map function.
bb) When you visit the website, Google receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding subpage of our website. In addition, the data mentioned in § 3 of this declaration will be transmitted. This is done regardless of whether Google provides a user account through which you are logged in or whether there is no user account. If you are logged in to Google, your data will be assigned directly to your account. If you do not want to be assigned to your Google profile, you must log out before activating the button. Google stores your data as usage profiles and uses them for advertising, market research and/or needs-based design of its website. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (even for users who are not logged in) to provide needs-based advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have a right to object to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact Google to exercise this right.
Google also processes your personal data in the USA and has submitted to the EUUS Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
d) Links to third party websites and social networks, services and platforms
Data protection declaration as of March 2021